Monday 5 March 2012

New tattoo

So I've been thinking about getting a new tattoo for a while now, and I've decided on a swallow, black & grey, on my left side, on my ribs just under my bra/bikini... I've been debating this for a year or so... Unlike my first tattoo which I bunked off school to get, and chose on the day what I thought was a very original Chinese symbol on my hip (thankfully I have now had that laser removed... haha see mum, tattoo's don't have to last forever)

But anyway... my lovely friend Carl has sort of photoshopped the design I want onto a pic of me to give a rough idea how it'll look (see below) The swallow pic underneath is a close up of the design I'm thinking of... Feel free to encourage or try and talk me out of it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...